1. I'm sorry to hear that you are having trouble fitting in your new school. Such problems are quite normal. Perhaps the following suggestions are helpful.
2. I have received your letter saying you plan to play a visit to China for ten days next month. Perhaps the following suggestions are helpful to you.
3. I'm writing to you to present what I think on the further improvement of our hotel so as to attract more clients(顾客).
4. You have asked me for my advice with regard to how to learn Chinese , and I will try to make some suggestions here.
5. I'm very glad to receive your letter asking for my advice on how to fit in the new school life. Here are a few suggestions.
6. I'm very glad to have received your e-mail. Now I'm writing to give you some advice on how to learn English well in high school.
1. I'd like to suggest that...
2. In my opinion,...
3. If I were you, I would...
4. You'd better do.../not do...
5. It's necessary for you to read some books about these places before you come to see them with your own eyes. With more knowledge about these places, you will have a better understanding of Chinese history and culture.
6. First of all, you should listen to the teacher carefully and take notes in class so that you can go over your lessons as soon as you can after class.
7. As is known to all，vocabulary is of great importance. You should spend half an hour in the morning reciting words and reading texts aloud.
8. What’s more, try to communicate with your classmates in English out of class. Only in this way can you improve your listening and spoken English quickly.
9. Last but not least, you should develop the habit of keeping a diary, which helps improve your written English and helps you go over/review the words and expressions that you have learnt.
1. I hope these suggestions will be of use to you. Remember: where there is a will, there is a way(有志者事竟成).
2. I hope these suggestions will be of use to you. Remember: The man who has made up his mind to win will never say “impossible”(一个决心要成功的人从来不说“不可能”).
3. Best wishes!
4. I hope that my suggestions are helpful for you anyway. I would be more than happy to see improvement.
5. I believe that you will take my suggestions into serious account. Whatever you decide to do, good luck with your studies/work!
6. I sincerely hope my advice will be some help for you. If there is more I can do to help, please let me know.
7. I hope you can take good consideration of my advice. I would be ready to discuss about this matter with you to further details.
8. I sincerely hope my advice will be some help for you. I'm eager to see you soon in Beijing. Wish you in advance a pleasant trip to Beijing.
I’d like to share my unique learning style with you,which I hope can be beneficial.
First of all, read extensively. While reading, I take detailed notes, which benefits me a lot. Secondly, to broaden my horizons I spare no effort to attend as many lectures as possible, which greatly enrich my experience. What’s more, I always combine what I have learned from books with that learned in lectures. Last but not least, I prefer studying independently, thus practicing my ability to analyze tough problems.
Of course, not everyone learns in the same way. Remember that developing your own learning style really counts.