用考网【报名】 编辑：世芳 发布时间：2017-06-19 16:03:21
1. B：Having friendly colleagues.
2. B: 20%
3. A:Those of a samll size
4. C:They can better balance work and life
5. D:It is a collection of photos.
6. C:When taking pictures for a concert catalogue
7. A:The entire European coastline will be submerged
8. D:Tourists use wooden paths to reach their hotels in the morning
9. C:They make careful preparations beforehand
10. D:Thinking has the same effect on the nervous system as doing
11. C:Picture thenselves succeeding
12. B:She won her first jury trial
13. C:It helps people to avoid developing breast cancer
14. D:It tracked their cating habits since their adolescence
15. A:Fiber may help to reduce hormones in the body
16. B:Conducting research on consumer behaviour
17. D:It is a chief concern of parents
18. A:They spent a week studying their own purehasing behaviour
19. D:Ti is likely to give up paper money in the near future
20. D:Whether the absence of physical currency causes a person to spend more
21. C:The restaurant car accepted cash only
22. B:By drawing money week by week
23. B:Chrinic hunger
24. B:About half of them are unintended
25. A:It is essential to the wellbeing of all species on earth
Section A 选词填空
26. L) significant
27. F) justify
28. E) drastically
29. D) doubtful
30. H) outcome
31. O) standardized
32. B) confirm
33. K) reputation
34. C) demanding
35. A) accurately
Section B 长篇阅读
Section C 仔细阅读
46. A) It is backed by a campus spending analysis.
47. B) Facilities management by colleges is more cost-effective.
48. C) render a number of campus workers jobless
49. A) The outsourcing plan is not yet finalized.
50. D) He opposed the governor’s plan to reconstruct the college board system.
51. A) It is attributable to the rising value of the U.S. dollar.
52. B) They cannot be attributed to weather only.
53. D) reduce the size of its staff
54. D) To be more competitive in sales of beauty products.
55. D) It filled its stores with abundant supply of merchandise.
The Tang Dynasty, which lasted from 618 through 907, was the most splendid/fascinating/impressive period of the Chinese history. The 300 years of rapid development during the Tang Dynasty turned China into the most prosperous power, with Chang'an, the then capital, becoming the largest metropolis in the world. China during this period was marked by/enjoyed/boasted economic boom, commercial prosperity and social stability. It even opened its borders to the outside world.As urbanization gained momenum and wealth continued to grow, art and literature also flourished. Li Bai and Du Fu were poets known/recognized for their plain and simple poems. Their poetry touched the hearts of/resonated with scholars and commoners alike. Many of their poems are still widely read and recited by both children and adults today.
To Study Abroad
Nowadays a lot of college graduates are faced with two options for their further education: to study home or to study abroad. Some choose to stay home, while others prefer the latter. If I were one of them, I would choose to study abroad.
First of all, studying abroad can broaden our horizon. When we study abroad, we can make friends with people from different cultures and learn about other life styles. It will help cultivate a global point of view, which is very important in this era. Secondly, studying abroad can foster self-dependence. When we stay overseas, we have to rely on ourselves to solve whatever problem we may encounter. Such self-dependence is beneficial to us in the future.
There are many concerns about studying abroad, such as safety. However, if we take proper precautions, we can ensure our safety. Therefore, after carefully weighing the advantages against the disadvantages of studying abroad, I still consider it a preferential